Brie Board for Two: We've taken one of The Boardroom's popular boards, and doubled the size! We tweak the ingredients weekly to keep things interesting, and this week's version features a delicious sheep-milk cheese imported from Spain.
- Brie: a triple-dose of ooey, gooey brie (6 oz, France)
- Aged Cheddar: an aged, white cheddar (3 oz New England)
- Manchego: a true, imported sheep-milk manchego (1.5 oz, Spain)
- Mixed Nuts: an assortment of lightly salted nuts (USA)
- Habanero Jam: a local favorite, this delicious habanero peach jam by Diane's Sweet Heat gives our board a spicy twist (Arcata)
- Fruit: Chef's choice of seasonal berries, grapes, and/or dried fruit
- Bread: Hand-slice baguette, baked that day!
- Crackers/Cookies: our cookies and crackers vary by the week from sourdough flatbread crackers and sea salt bread sticks, to imported gingersnap cookies
- Honey: gotta' have it!
Note: Price includes tax. This is served in a box "to go".