The Cheese Platter
Designed to accompany our other party platters, or to stand alone as a meatless appetizer for 7+ people, this combination of five cheeses includes an immense 30 ounces of cheese along with perfectly paired accompaniments.
- Five Cheeses: A sharp New England cheddar (VT), a smooth farmstead cheddar (IA), an imported brie (France), Rumiano's Dry Jack (CA), and Havarti (Denmark) - (30 total oz)
- Fruit: chef's choice would could include any combination of fresh and/or dried strawberries, blue berries, grapes, apricots, etc
- Bread, Crackers: chef's choice of bread, crackers, and/or bread sticks
- Habanero Jam: an amazing small batch habanero peach jam by local favorites Diane Sweet Heat (Arcata)
- Honey: because you have to have honey with brie (CA)
- Chocolate: a mix of dark and milk chocolate (US)
- Marcona Almonds: slightly sweet, salted, and buttery (Spain)
- Olives: a blend of imported, pitted olives including green, Kalamata, nicoise (Spain)
- Note: the image is just a representation of our typical cheese platter. Ingredients may shift due to season availability and actual boards are served with sides of bread and fruit not shown in the image.
This board is "event ready" presented on a beautiful tray made of recyclable palm leaf, or reusable round party platter depending on inventory. Simply remove the cover and you're ready to party. Not all boards are alike and some ingredients are seasonal, so expect variation in the final platter.
Allergy Note: This meal includes nuts, dairy, gluten, and created in a facility that sometimes incorporates soy products.