The Cheese Platter
Designed to accompany our other party platters, or to stand alone as a meatless appetizer for 7+ people, this combination of five cheeses includes an immense 30 ounces of cheese along with perfectly paired accompaniments.
- Five Cheeses: An aged cheddar (VT), a smooth farmstead cheddar (IA), an imported brie (France), a true sheep-milk Manchego (Spain), and our amazing in-house Havarti spread - (30 total oz)
- Fruit: chef's choice would could include any combination of fresh and/or dried strawberries, blue berries, grapes, apricots, etc
- Bread, Crackers: chef's choice of bread, crackers, and/or bread sticks
- Habanero Jam: an amazing small batch pepper jam by local favorites Diane Sweet Heat (Arcata)
- Honey: because you have to have honey with brie (CA)
- Chocolate: a mix of dark and milk chocolate (US)
- Almonds: buttery and delicious Marcona almonds (Spain)
- Olives: a blend of imported, pitted olives including green, Kalamata, nicoise (Spain)
- Note: the image is just a representation of our typical cheese platter. Ingredients may shift due to season availability and actual boards are served with sides of bread and fruit not shown in the image.
This platter is "event ready" presented on a traditional wood or black party tray, depending on inventory. Simply remove the cover along with decorations that may be a choking hazard for children, and you're ready to party.