Party Platter: Chairman of the Board
Brought back from our original restaurant menu, the Chairman of the Board is all time favorite appetizer board for large groups, or complete meal for approximately three people. All dressed-up in our recyclable leafware platters, they're looking good and ready to party!
- Pepperoni: A slightly upscaled pepperoni with bursts of paprika, cayenne pepper, and a touch of fennel (3 oz, Eureka)
- Summer Sausage: Also referred to as "Gothaer" at the restaurant, this German summer sausage recipe has a natural wood smoking and generous dose of black pepper. (3 oz, Eureka)
- Salami: You'll receive a mix of two of our in-house favorites, Spicy and Savory salami (6 oz, Eureka)
- Smoked Duck: smoked and cured in-house, a favorite with our regulars (3 oz)
- Canadian-Style Bacon: Not shown in the image, our Canadian Bacon is another slow-smoked miracle with an amazing texture (6 oz, Eureka)
- Brie: a creamy, imported brie (3 oz, France)
- Manchego: a true, imported sheep-milk Manchego (1.5 oz, Spain)
- Aged Cheddar: aged, white cheddar (1.5 oz New England)
- Mimolette: a nutty cow-milk cheese (1.5 oz, Holland)
- Marcona Almonds: imported salty (Spain)
- Fruit: a collection of fresh and dried fruit that changes with the seasons (Seasonal, Source Varies)
- Crackers and Cookies: Chef's choice
- Honey: gotta' have it!
- Fig Jam: imported from Croatia, our fig jam is the perfect pairing with our smoked duck (Croatia)
- Mustard: two perfect coarse and smooth dijon mustards, imported (France)
This board is "event ready" presented on a traditional wood or black party tray, depending on inventory. Simply remove the cover and you're ready to party.